Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ink...Ha!

Big deal the half is in ink on the calendar! Tell that to my body who can't seem to manage a 2 miler in this cold! I thought about dragging in the treadmill from the garage, but that thought stopped pretty much...right there in my thoughts and never made it to action. I've been sick for a week so that doesn't help much.
This is my official cancelation of my half at the end of this month. Bummer. I'm so behind on the schedule it would be a difficult run. My knee is achy as well, so I'm just a mess all over.
So proud of you, Katy, for taking on the Disney half this morning in this freezing cold! Snow and everything!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. There are more races out there. Maybe one day I'll be fast enough . . . and we could do a half together.
    Love Ya, Kate

    ReplyDelete