Thursday, August 16, 2007

Crystal River Mayor 5k

I don't have too many pictures from past races, but I'm posting a few from the Crystal River Mayor 5k from April. We had a great time that day. Four Gandees ran: Me, Dan, Daniel and Jaret. My mom was up for a visit at the time and she enjoyed seeing what all this running stuff was about. Ethan kept Grandma company during the race!
Dan's a sweetheart. He stayed back to run Jaret's first race with him. We weren't sure of the course and we didn't want to lose him! Here they are coming in strong to the finish!

Daniel's first race. He's proud of his 2nd place medal in his age group!

Jaret was glowing when he got 3rd in his age group!

Dan and I also placed. I was 2nd in my age group and Dan was third(only because he's a sweetheart and stayed back with Jaret!)








1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics. I love the one of Jaret (and Dan) sprinting for the finish line.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete